HR Project Specialist (Hybrid) - #197289
Date: 06/08/2022 11:30 AM
City: Narvon, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The Eurofins National Service Center (NSC) is looking for a highly analytical, organized and motivated individual to fill the Project Specialist position in the Human Resources department. The Project Specialist will have the opportunity to contribute to a number of exciting projects and tasks that will be instrumental to the growth of the company and department.
- Assist with onboarding of NSC new hires
- Conduct follow up meetings with new hires at 30 days and 90 days to assess onboarding success, training, etc. using the 30-day follow up questionnaire
- Conduct exit interviews with NSC employees on or prior to their last day
- Lead the NSC retention committee (schedule meetings, prepare agenda, lead discussions, perform research, surveys, prepare retention document, conduct leader survey on training needs, set up and manage new hire buddy program, etc. as needed)
- Track NSC turnover and prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly turnover reports for NSC leaders and retention committee
- Provide HR support for M&A activity (monitor the data room, download documents, notify HR leaders of new documents, coordinate updates of DD tracker and send to M&A lead, participate in weekly M&A calls for targets and provide HR updates on behalf of others if needed, coordinate integration calls during integrations and collect info as needed, provide any support needed to HR team)
- Assist with planning NSC employee events (holiday dinner and gifts, employee appreciation day, summer picnic, etc.)
- Coordinate lunch and learn sessions for NSC new hires
- Schedule and coordinate new BU Leader Onboarding sessions (track and maintain list of who needs to attend, coordinate scheduling with NSC presenters and new leader(s), reserve conference room, plan and order lunch, request updates to the NSC presentation from presenters and update master slide deck)
- Maintain and distribute NSC Org Chart
- Maintain personnel tracking spreadsheet of new hires and resignations
- Learn HR processes to provide support with special projects and during times of heavy workload when needed
- Maintain and distribute the NSC Employee Emergency Contact List monthly
- Administer multiple projects simultaneously ensuring that all requirements and deadlines are met
- Manage communications with project team members, key stakeholders and end users
- Provide support to the Directors and Vice President of Human Resources on a wide variety of initiatives and projects to help advance the department and organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development or related field preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in Project Management role, Human Resources or business related roles with a project focus
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to perform all of the above responsibilities and requirements
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Comfort in a fast pace environment with fluctuating deadlines and priorities
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm, with the possibility of some overtime. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Leola, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.