PRN/ As needed RN- Registered Nurse - #242262
Hickory Creek at Peru
Date: 05/04/2021 17:00 PM
City: Peru, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
PRN/As needed RN opportunities at Hickory Creek at Peru
8-hour shifts available
At Hickory Creek Healthcare, we have a culture of warmth and caring. Our staff feels like a family with each other and with the people for whom they care. It’s a special place for special people.
The goal of Hickory Creek Healthcare is to deliver the best possible long-term care and rehabilitation services to all our residents on a consistent basis every day of the year. To do that, we rely on the strengths and talents of our professional and dedicated employees.
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members, residents and families we serve. As such, Hickory Creek is proud to have implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccination(s) for all employees, including contracted third-party staff, and new hires effective June 1, 2021. In accordance with our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all employees is essential for our customer’s safety and health. Should you have any questions regarding this, please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
The Company understands and respects that a limited number of candidates may have personal reasons for not receiving the vaccine. As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request for their exemption through their Executive Director once hired.
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at Hickory Creek Healthcare?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- You will build relationships with other team members, family members, and residents by communicating in a positive, caring, and professional manner.
- You will assume the planning, responsibility, and accountability for resident care of a designated unit.
Our full-time opportunities offer:
- PayActiv – Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of your earned pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available – Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- PTO and holiday pay for full time staff
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources available for employees and household family members of employees
- Demonstrates a high level of customer service to our residents, family members & and staff.
- Valid Indiana Nurse License
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)