Live ATM Customer Experience Specialist 1 - #242389
Date: 05/04/2021 18:30 PM
City: Johnson, Arkansas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Position is Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and rotating Saturdays 8:00 am to 5:00 pm or 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
In this position you’ll be a part of our bank operations team, responsible for an all new digitally enhanced customer experience. As a Live ATM Experience Specialist, you’ll interact with our customers through ATM video conferencing, providing them with expanded services on a more personal level.
SUMMARY: Under the supervision and guidance of the assigned supervisor, the Live ATM Experience Specialist 1 is responsible for providing exceptional customer service through the Automotive Teller Machine (ATM) at multiple locations. The incumbent will greet customers, guiding them through new technology, processing transactions, addressing questions and concerns, and making referrals in efforts to increase the customer relationship with Arvest.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process a variety of financial transactions including, but not limited to: deposits, payments, transfers, and withdrawals via ATMs located at multiple locations. Adhere to bank policies and procedures, including the customer identification program.
- Work with multiple software programs (teller and virtual) concurrently to complete a transaction. Collaborate with management on special projects as directed.
- Monitor ATM machines to ensure they are working properly, alerting management of operating issues. Assist systems support associates and vendors to resolve any issues pertaining to the physical ATM and associated software, as needed.
- Resolve complex and non-routine inquiries concerning bank policy and operating procedures; researches and solves customer’s problems as time permits, referring more difficult situations to the branch associates and/or appropriate department.
- Perform end of day balancing of transactions for multiple ATM locations; balancing the teller system against the virtual system; research and resolve any out-of-balance issues.
- Provide excellent customer service by handling all types of requests in a timely manner. Connect to customers in a way that makes the video solution a personable experience.
- Direct activities to promote growth of branch and to support the bank’s brand through service and sales to customers.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement
- Uphold the Arvest Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the bank’s overall operation.
- Promote professionalism at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Sales, customer service, banking, or other financial service provider experience preferred.
- Teller and/or ITM experience preferred.
- Arvest experience preferred.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and have regular work attendance
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other co-workers regardless of personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to provide cordial customer service regardless of customer personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to perform several tasks at once
- Must be able to work in a stressful atmosphere
- Must be able to rotate job tasks
- Must be able to occasionally work overtime
- Must be able to greet others cordially
- Must be able to coordinate multiple and changing priorities
- Must be able to verbally communicate with all other associates
- Must be able to operate telephone, scanner, copier and FAX machines
- Must be able to move from department, division, or bank to department, division, or bank to attend meetings
- Must be able to operate personal computer keyboard in order to create reports, schedules and other appropriate documentation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The associate is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, and reach with hands and arms.
The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.