Mail Clerk - Weill Cornell - Days - #242451
Date: 05/04/2021 19:00 PM
City: Fords, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
New York, New York
Day (United States of America)
Experience a Mission-Driven Career
Mail Clerk - Weill Cornell - Days
For the 14th year in a row, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital ranks among the best in the nation for children’s care in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Children’s Hospitals.” Additionally, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is New York’s No. 1 children’s hospital, according to the New York Daily News based on an analysis of the U.S. News & World Report’s rankings (2020-21). As the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S.News & World Report), NewYork-Presbyterian has a long tradition of bringing hope, health and healing to our communities. Now, we're seeking skilled Mail Clerks to help make it possible.
Transform your career here at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, the nation's largest not-for-profit medical center, and the largest private employer in New York City. Step into our fast-paced and rewarding environment, and keep us performing at the highest level. In this world-class setting, you will sort and inspect incoming mail into specific boxes according to established procedures, deliver packages patient mail and registered letters within the hospital, pick up outgoing mail from certain locations as well as pick up and delivers mail at post office, as necessary.
- Prior mailroom experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.