Accounts Payable Coordinator, Lead - #242498
Date: 05/04/2021 20:00 PM
City: Pegram, Tennessee
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
CoreCivic is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Coordinator (Lead) to join the team at our Facility Support Center location in Brentwood, TN.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator (Lead) will be responsible for reviewing bills for accuracy, account coding and appropriate facility approvals. You will develop and maintain working relationships with outside service providers and ensure that invoices are processed and paid in a timely manner.
- The successful applicant should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance requirements.
- Independently audits corporate invoices and employee expense reports to ensure accuracy and proper approvals and make necessary corrections/adjustments to include coding and costs in accordance with company policies.
- Reviews incoming facility invoices for accuracy. Processes and pays all invoices and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all applicable corporate accounting policies.
- Utilizes applicable accounting and accounting control procedures that are in keeping with accepted accounting principles and corporate accounting policies and procedures in performing duties.
- Responsible for new vendor tax information (W-9) mail-outs.
- May assist with auditing and processing facility utility bills, as needed.
- Domestic U.S. travel may be required.
CoreCivic is a diversified government solutions company with the scale and experience needed to solve tough government challenges in cost-effective ways. We provide a broad range of solutions to government partners that serve the public good through high-quality corrections and detention management, innovative and cost-saving government real estate solutions, and a growing network of residential reentry centers to help address America’s recidivism crisis. We are a publicly traded real estate investment trust (REIT) and the nation’s largest owner of partnership correctional, detention and residential reentry facilities. We have been a flexible and dependable partner for government for more than 30 years
Professionalism. Respect. Integrity. Duty. Excellence (PRIDE). These words describe the essence of our values as a company. PRIDE is personified everyday by every employee at every level at CoreCivic. It shapes the choices we make and is the roadmap to how we achieve our mission and realize our vision. CoreCivic is the leader in private correctional facilities and we are growing into the leader in the rehabilitation and re-entry market with facilities nationwide. Our facilities make a difference with the giving of both time and resources to organizations that are doing important work locally. CoreCivic is always recognized as a valued partner because of our unwavering commitment to community. Learn more at http://www.corecivic.com/.
High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent required.
- Two years of Accounting/Accounts Payable experience is required
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum Age Requirement: 18 years of age
Experience with imaging software is preferred.
- Experience with JD Edwards is preferred.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE – M/F/Vets/Disabled.