Customer Experience Specialist III - #242528
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Date: 05/04/2021 20:00 PM
City: Fords, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Life Sciences Laboratory Products Group - Boston MA
How will you make an impact?
The Customer Experience Specialist will engage with multiple teams to understand complex business processes in order to translate customer and employee insights into actionable strategies that drive a better customer experience. Further, they will effectively communicate and partner with leadership team members to develop a data-driven approach to maximize the customer feedback program as both a measure of customer satisfaction and a roadmap for strategic initiatives.
What will you do?
- Understand the current, end to end, global Life Sciences customer experience, business plans and future expectations.
- Serve as the Life Sciences Customer Allegiance Score (CAS) feedback program expert
- Establishes relationships, build team of Customer Experience Champions across Life Sciences, and work cross-divisionally, cross-functionally to achieve goals.
- Apply advanced statistical models and data algorithms to causally link customer feedback data to operational processes and develop strategies and key actions to improve the customer experience.
- Create and lead a data-driven, action-oriented culture to maximize the impact of the LSLPG Customer Allegiance Score (CAS) feedback program, including improved alignment with organizational key performance indicators.
- Work across teams to proactively identify and evaluate future-state opportunities to improve the customer experience and drive revenue.
- Translate business questions into quantitative analyses and strategic actions.
- Develop visualizations and key performance indexes to track effectiveness of operational improvements.
- Refine and automate existing tools and processes for data extraction, data visualization, business process evaluation, and CAS and KPI reporting.
- Present/communicate findings, results and other details to all levels of the organization
- Highly motivated and self-directed with good project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Effectively respond to requests for ad hoc analyses.
How will you get here?
The specialist will be an experienced, analytical, customer-focused professional with project & change management skills as well as a strong understanding of the processes, systems and data that impact the customer experience across regions/globally/within the global Life Sciences footprint.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Data Analytics (or similar field of study) Preferred
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- 3+ years of experience in statistical research and evaluation and/or data analytics
- Enterprise Feedback Management experience (ie Medallia)
- Experience in Power BI or Tableau
- Proficient with Excel
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Solid understanding of customer experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Proven track record in driving operational improvements throughout a matrixed organization
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.