Assistant Estimator - #242715
Consigli Construction Co Inc
Date: 05/04/2021 23:00 PM
City: Milford, Massachusetts
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We are seeking an Assistant Estimator to support our civil projects.
Assist and support Civil Estimators on the most complex and large-scale jobs, ranging from $50 million and above by performing quantity take-offs, subcontract coordination and management, studies and comparisons, continuous document management, and daily logs/reports/records records. Provide support in developing scope gaps against scopes of work, leveling subcontractors and the preparation of handoff documents or post-bid cleanup.
- Ability to work both on a team as well as independently
- Commitment to quality and detail
- High sense of accountability and ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or related field
- Interest and experience on civil jobs preferred
- 0 – 5 years’ experience in the construction estimating field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required, Procore, Timberline a plus.
Consigli is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.