Commercial Body Shop Painter - Bakersfield,CA - #242722
Date: 05/04/2021 23:00 PM
City: Buttonwillow, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Clean Harbors in Bakersfield, CA is currently looking for a Commercial Fleet Body Shop Painter to join their safety conscious team! This individual will be responsible for all functions related to painting fleet vehicles and equipment
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Sanding, taping, masking and other prepping and priming work;
- Painting various fleet assets, including: trucks, vacuum trucks, trailers, lowboys, highboys and tanks with an automotive finish;
- Sandblasting equipment and components as required;
- Mixing paints as needed;
- Disassembling and reassembling of components and parts;
- Internal tank coating as needed;
- Cleaning and maintaining all paint equipment.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class 5 driver's license is required;
- Journeyman or Apprentice Automotive Body Technician certification is an asset;
- 5+ years of experience sandblasting is required;
- Minimum 3-year commercial fleet painting experience is required;
- Journeyman or Apprentice Automotive Body Technician certification is an asset
- Internal tank coating experience is an asset;
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.