Sales Executive - #242734
Alertus Technologies LLC
Date: 05/04/2021 23:00 PM
City: Baltimore, Maryland
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Alertus Technologies is a pioneer and ascending market leader in mass notification solutions. When emergencies occur, our products protect the lives of countless staff, students, and personnel. Join an organization where we are passionate about offering well-developed products to our clients and are obsessed with customer satisfaction.
Each individual in our organization has an integral role in the company's success and a direct impact on the life, safety, and well being of countless people at numerous institutions and corporations. We are an extremely loyal team that believes in promoting from within and investing in our employees.
We are looking for a hungry sales contributor to play a critical role in the growth of Alertus in the commercial market. The Sales Executive will report to the Director of Commercial Sales and will be a key player in bringing our mission to life. In this role, you will work on the front lines of the company increasing product awareness and providing our life-saving solutions to commercial organizations.
This is a self-driven position where building strong relationships and generating and converting qualified leads into won business are keys to success. Our ideal candidate is someone who uses a customer-centric approach in order to create wins in the commercial market.
A Day in the Life:
- Develop a strong understanding of key influencers, decision-makers, and the target market
- Become an expert in the Alertus solution and all of our product offerings
- Establish a business plan for a multi-state geographical territory focused on market expansion and engagement
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to continuously grow your pipeline through direct and channel sales
- Conduct web and in-person presentations to key stakeholders and decision-makers in the commercial space
- Drive end-user sales and renewals with a focus on net new business development
- Engage existing customers through their 12-month service contract making sure they see value in the Alertus solution which, in turn, leads to customer retention
- Understand, overcome, and innovate new methods to proactively combat common roadblocks within the commercial market
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of sales/business development experience preferably in IT or technology-based solutions
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization
- An understanding of the commercial landscape and all the protocols and requirements needed to be an effective sales leader
- Experience prospecting through phone driven initiatives, demoing through web applications, and closing deals through in-person presentations or meetings at the enterprise level
- Hands-on experience using sales enablement tools like Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, and Zoom
- Ability to handle and overcome long-sales cycles
- A consultative sales approach focused on creating value and trust
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V