Forklift / Cherry Picker Operator - #242909
Date: 05/05/2021 01:30 AM
City: Brea, California
Salary: $16 - $20 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
AER Technologies, Inc. is seeking motivated and energetic individuals to join our success-driven Warehouse team. You will work in our climate-controlled inventory area with a team consisting of forward-thinking individuals who are excited to contribute to the overall growth of AER, and a management team who is equally excited about the individual career growth of its employees. Enjoy competitive pay, benefits, and an overall congenial environment!
As a Forklift/Cherry Picker Operator, you will be responsible to operate a sit-down forklift and a Cherry Picker lift safely and efficiently. The duties include receiving, storing, distributing and transferring product between warehouses ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
- Operate forklift and pallet jack.
- Move and store product to designated areas.
- Unload and receive inbound product.
- Pick and stage production orders.
- Sort and segregate products
- Transferring product between warehouses
- Assist other warehouse department in various activities as needed.
- Daily cleaning of work areas and warehouse
- General labor and other miscellaneous warehouse functions
- Adhere to health and safety policies and quality standards.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certified Forklift and Cherry Picker Operator preferred
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Written and Verbal communication skills are required.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Good physical strength and stamina lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced/ high volume environment.
Pay & Schedule:
- $16 to $20 per hour D.O.E
- Work Schedule Monday – Friday
- Full-Time hours are 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Medical, Dental, company paid Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, and Company Holidays
- Product and Service Discounts
- Opportunities for Advancements
- For the time being, all initial interviews will be conducted via Zoom or Microsoft Teams (Video Conferencing)
**All offers of employment are contingent upon passing a background check, as well as a drug & alcohol screen. This employer participates in E-Verify.
Established in 1947, AER is a privately held electronics remanufacturing and reverse logistics firm headquartered in Southern California. AER is the only electronics service center to serve each of the “Big Three” (Ford, General Motors and FCA) domestic automakers as a tier one supplier while also partnering directly with the many of the world’s top electronics OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) and thousands of automotive dealerships nationwide. The company is certified to the quality standards in the industry, some of which include IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. With state-of-the-art facilities, outstanding engineers, expert technicians, cradle-to-grave process management, and a bend-over-backwards service ethic, our company motto is—Consider It Done.™