InstaMed- Regional Payer Account Management, VP - #243050
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Date: 05/05/2021 03:30 AM
City: Solitude, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Provides strategic leadership and represents the division as the voice for account management both internally and externally (includes client-facing communication).
- Produce and manage new account development plans and opportunity analyses
- Ensure full utilization of InstaMed's solutions during initial ramp up of new accounts
- Identify and build strategic relationships with operational and executive staff within accounts to ensure the highest levels of efficient interaction
- Call, visit and coordinate regular meetings with the accounts to review account status, solution utilization, product enhancements, and product expansion opportunities
- Ensure exceptional customer retention and overall satisfaction with InstaMed's solutions
- Collaborate with InstaMed's Business Manager, Channel Management, Professional Services,
Product Management, and Customer Service in support of accounts
- Identify upsell opportunities with responsibility to demo, propose and close
- Identify service and utilization trends within the Payer clients, then develop and execute an action plan to address the issues. Respond to service escalations in a timely manner and ensure escalations are brought to full resolution.
7-12 years of experience
- Excellent people skills and ability to build relationships with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think on their feet and make actionable and sound decisions with incomplete information
- Strong decision-making, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to guide development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans
- Ability to influence internally without direct authority
- Ability to quickly learn and understand InstaMed's solution suite and articulate our value proposition
- Healthcare technology and Health Plan experience required,
- Project or Program management experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans