RN or LVN - #243122
Date: 05/05/2021 04:30 AM
City: Amarillo, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Ussery Roan Texas State Veterans Home
1020 Tascosa Rd, Amarillo, TX 79124
Phone: (806) 322-8387
Join Our Mission to Serve Others
Touchstone Communities is committed to bringing best-in-class care to the patients, residents and Veterans we serve. Our purpose is to glorify God by serving others through compassionate, skilled care. Our dedicated team members are key to our success in providing positive healthcare experiences.
Touchstone Communities is seeking professionals who share our mission to improve the lives of those we serve every day. If you are driven by the desire to help, heal and empathize in a work environment where every voice matters, we encourage you to apply today!
Charge Nurses (RN & LVN)
Sign-on Bonus - $1,000
Purpose of this position:
The purpose of this position is to assist the Director of Nursing Service in assessing resident care needs and implementing appropriate action. Implement nursing policies and procedures. Supervise staffing for the nursing department and supervise the quality of nursing care provided to residents.
- Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
- Implement nursing policies and procedures.
- Supervise nursing care provided to residents.
- Assure adequate staffing to provide nursing care.
- Participate in coaching/discipline, hiring and termination decisions of direct care staff.
We offer outstanding benefits for full time team members!
Competitive compensation ~ PTO ~ Tuition Reimbursement ~ Matching 401(K) ~ Health & Dental Available ~ Life & Supplemental Insurances ~ Team Member Chaplain Services
- Must have a current and valid nursing license or a current and valid Nursing license from a Compact Party State.
- Experience in Long Term Care or Skilled Nursing a Plus. Healthcare management experience is a must.
- Performing daily activities with an attitude of humility.
- Approaching each patient and coworker as if they were part of your family.
- Giving the highest quality of care possible and treating everyone with respect.
- Performing quality patient assessment and documenting the assessment on the visit note.