Systems Architect- Senior (Solution Architect Lead) - #261957
MindPoint Group, LLC
Date: 05/15/2021 09:32 AM
City: Washington, District of Columbia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
MindPoint Group delivers industry-leading cybersecurity solutions, services, and products. We are the trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers and support security operations for some of the most security-conscious organizations globally. We design and implement innovative security solutions to identify and defend against today’s risks and tomorrow’s attacks.
We believe that helping organizations operate from the best security posture possible requires automation. Empowering our employees to excel and providing them with the means to do so enables us to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations.
Unlike many IT consultancies, we’re not a body shop. Our client engagements are challenging and growth-oriented. Our relationship with you is for the long run because, in this business, your success is our success. That’s why we treat investments in employees as investments in the company itself, which is why we offer fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid maternity and paternity leave, and tuition reimbursement, to name a few).
But you’ll want to work here for reasons that can’t be written into an offer letter—the challenge, growth opportunities, and most important: the culture of a company that cares about you.
We are an established, profitable, and growing company that promises you the following:
- A diverse organization.
- A safe workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- A balanced work life. Seriously.
- Potential of a flexible schedule, depending on the specific customer.
- A leadership team focused on your professional growth and development.
This position is contingent upon contract award. MindPoint Group is seeking a Senior Systems Architect. The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates experience, proven abilities, and a record of success to direct and execute the following areas:
- Developing architecture diagrams, drawings, and visual communications, following enterprise architecture frameworks; experienced in developing views and compliances for the agencies.
- Experience in gathering requirements for and developing Enterprise Architecture across all layers of the architecture
- Identify and address client needs: build solid relationships with clients; develop an awareness of services; communicate with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; deliver clear requests for information; demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicate and manage potential conflicts
- Develop strategy; as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, documenting effectively, using non-technical business terms and vocabulary that will be clearly understood by all users and co-workers; and, coordinating, facilitating and making presentations
- Develops models (conceptual, logical, physical, as-built) for business and technology solutions
- Designs and leads engagements aligned to a client's business strategy
- Conducts research and analyzes business models and technology trends , conducting market research and general trends
- Engages business and IT leaders and staff to deliver business-outcome based architecture that support mission and objectives
- Leads teams and works closely and harmoniously with both business users and IT personnel on projects
- Translates end state business and technology models into architectural blueprints
- Understands and documents existing business systems and technology
- Formulates business and technical solutions
- Gathers, analyzes, and articulates high-level business capabilities and requirements
- Engages business and technology executives to define, understand, and document business strategy and desired business capabilities, iterating new business and technology capabilities, and creating future-state and technology architecture
- Establishes enterprise architecture guidelines with principles, technology recommendations and patterns, tools and methods for analysis and decision making; allowing flexibility for special circumstances
- Guides project teams to develop requirements and establish compliance with business and technology reference architecture and roadmaps
- Active Top Secret clearance required
- Over 8 years designing highly complex IT systems
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree, Master’s preferred
- Ability to produce high-quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risk
- Positively contribute to the culture and knowledge of the team, practicing and enthusiastically sharing, developing, and implementing the latest trends and techniques throughout all stages of the project lifecycle. Lead change, both within and outside the organization, to meet organizational goals
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5 years working on enterprise business and technology architecture development projects
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture frameworks for insights and decision making
- Demonstrates proven knowledge of working with teams to understand business strategies; envision and prioritize business capabilities; assess current state of client business and technology environments; develop target state enterprise architecture involving applications, platforms, data, security, and infrastructure; recommend technology architecture initiatives; and develop business and technology implementation roadmaps. This includes proven success in roles within a top-tier professional services firm or large enterprise leading tasks and supporting clients and expertise of these areas:
- Supporting Innovations, defining future state business models, supporting solution and project teams in the implementations, and defining technical reference architecture
- Bringing ideas for innovations, supporting the process and helping scale the winners
- Developing Business and technology architecture (i.e. experience in Business Architecture, Data / Information Architecture, Application Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture) and creating client-driven transformation solutions using the architecture
- Collaborating with client and solution Technical Leads to create strategic roadmaps, enterprise architectures, IT principles, IT standards and technical reference architectures
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.