Sales Representative - #291651
Phil Nichols - State Farm Agency
Date: 06/11/2021 10:01 AM
City: Kodak, Tennessee
Salary: $30,000 - $50,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">Established, local State Farm Agency is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented individual to join our team. As a State Farm team member, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
You will receive:
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- 401K/Simple Retirement Program
- Shared Medical Reimbursement
Compensation: $30,000 - $50,000 (includes salary plus commission)
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.