Receptionist PRN - #291659
Riverside Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Date: 06/11/2021 10:01 AM
City: Riverside, Missouri
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Riverside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is looking to hire a friendly, energetic Receptionist to join our team!
- Demonstrates ability to adjust to changes in unit / shift assignments to meet Facility needs.
- Responsible for telephone, intercom, and paging system operations.
- Performs typing and computer work for all departments, requiring general knowledge of all departmental operations.
- Processes mail for residents and delivers it to their rooms. Sorts Facility mail and puts in appropriate mail boxes.
- Maintains rolodex, resident list, and resident mail instructions.
- Assists visitors when appropriate and verifies the visitors sign-in log.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Business background, typing skills, and computer knowledge preferred.
- One year of experience preferred.
- Is able to demonstrate knowledge of office machines and equipment.
- Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.