Bilingual Name Change/Resale Processor (Onsite Role) - #291670
Date: 06/11/2021 10:01 AM
City: Ocoee, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
Our Name Change Department is responsible for handling our owners’ requests to transfer title, make name changes, clear title for deceased owners as well as assist in filing insurance claims for owners with mortgage protection coverage. As a Name Change Processor, you will partner with our owners as well as internal customer service departments and external entities to handle title issues. The person in this role will be responsible for receiving calls from owners and handling the title requests generated from these phone calls as well as performing daily clerical tasks pertaining to correspondence. The person that would be a fit for this role must possess good communication skills, good phone skills, as well as the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Spend up to 6 hours daily on the phone (receiving and returning calls).
- Initiate correspondence to owners based on their requests (requests received from phone calls, emails or mailed correspondence).
- Review incoming correspondence and make appropriate decisions and responses.
- Data entry in our Account Inquiry system to update Names/Addresses and product contract documents.
- Provide excellent customer service to our owners.
- Proven 3 (+) years’ work experience in the customer service field, specifically phone customer service.
- Solid ability to multi task as the work load determines as well as provides attention to detail.
- Hands on experience in a fast paced work environment that has a variety of duties.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision making skills
- A pro-active mindset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.