Warehouse Order Builder - #291786
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company
Date: 06/11/2021 11:30 AM
City: Rochester, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Requisition ID: 26514
Company: Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company, LLC
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company, LLC (“Heartland Coca-Cola”) produces, sells, and distributes the highest quality and best tasting Coca-Cola beverages across Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois. Our success is rooted in the guiding principles of putting PEOPLE first, serving our local COMMUNITY, and providing great brands to our CUSTOMERS and consumers. We work and win together as a team by promoting a culture that values how our people think, feel, and act.
The Warehouse Order Builder is responsible for building customer orders in preparation of shipment and ensuring accurate order fulfillment.
Hours: Monday - Friday 1pm-9:30pm or work is completed
- Prepares orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Responsible for building accurate, quality product orders and ensuring they are secure for transport before being loaded into the truck for delivery to Heartland customers.
- Capable of operating industrial powered equipment such as pallet jacks and hand trucks.
- Utilize voice picking software to build orders at or above company standards for productivity and accuracy.
- Adheres to good manufacturing practices (GMP) and warehouse safety standards.
- Responsible for meeting daily productivity requirements.
- Responsible for staging completed pallets in designated shipping areas.
- Speaking: Constantly (investigates, negotiates, recommends, reports, etc.)
- Acute Vision: Constantly (observing both near and far, reading documents)
- Mobility: Frequent travel throughout Heartland Facility (walking in warehouse)
- Bending/Squatting: Constantly (picking up product, moving product)
- Lifting: Frequent- Lift 50 lbs. or less (full cases of product)
- Able to be certified on manual and powered pallet jacks or forklifts
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment where temperatures vary with the seasons
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum of one year of work experience required.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Prior warehouse experience preferred.
- Prior experience using pallet jack or forklift preferred. Ability to obtain certification upon hire is required.
At Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company, LLC (“Heartland Coca-Cola”), we offer a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, 401(k), new parent leave, tuition reimbursement and vacation.
We require all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to employment. This process will also include a drug screen, a review of Motor Vehicle Records for those who drive for the company as part of their job, and a fit for duty testing as required for some positions. Employment with Heartland Coca-Cola is contingent on the satisfactory completion of its background verification process.
Heartland Coca-Cola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and any other class protected by law.