Financial Services Supervisor - #291793
Hutchinson Technology, Inc.
Date: 06/11/2021 11:30 AM
City: Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Thank you for your interest in joining the Hutchinson Technology team!
You will need an email account to apply to our positions. If you do not currently have one click here
The Financial Services Supervisor provides leadership for the accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll function. This includes leading a staff of three employees and ensuring critical processes are completed accurately and efficiently
- Invoice and accrue inter-company service fees
- Accrue various expenses (i.e. utilities, travel, freight, etc.)
- Complete or review and approve departments quarterly audit schedules
- Validate and update vendor file information (i.e. W-9)
- Generate and file annual 1099 forms to vendors and IRS
- Provide support (i.e. coding of invoices, general ledger account, configure AP tables)
- Create, record, track and apply affiliate invoices
- Manage the application of accounts receivable payments
- Support questions from customers, sales, and management
- Oversee the creation and sending of customers statements
- Report aging receivable information to TDK headquarters and management
- Reconcile accounts receivable, and sales
- Complete reporting information along with audit schedules
- Manage the weekly payroll process cycle which includes validation of the payroll report records
- Reconcile PTO
- Prepare, analyze, and deliver labor and employment tax information for budgeting process
- Reconcile payroll and all related liability accounts
- Workday and Thomson Reuters OneSource Virtual knowledge preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and five years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to lead and obtain results through others as demonstrated by previous supervisory experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Hutchinson Technology offers a comprehensive benefits package including: benefits available day one, paid time off, 401(k), weekly payroll, onsite gym facility, climate controlled environment at 70°, and so much more!
Hutchinson Technology, a TDK Group Company, is an equal opportunity employer.