Clinical Sales Representative - #291809
Date: 06/11/2021 12:01 PM
City: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes us unique.
As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided our journey to help solve some of healthcare’s complex challenges.
We believe a great idea can come from anywhere—inclusion and mutual respect are vital to our culture. We value character grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and strive to achieve their highest potential
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients
Together, let’s help to advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
Intuitive Surgical is widely considered the most exciting medical device company in the world today. Surgeons worldwide are changing the way surgery is performed by utilizing our robotic surgical device, the da Vinci® Surgical System, to enhance their surgical precision and greatly improve patient benefits. The Clinical Sales Representative will help maximize the utilization of installed da Vinci® Surgical Systems
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with the da Vinci® Clinical Sales Manager in developing a sales plan tailored to the local market
- Become a da Vinci® Surgery expert across all primary OR procedures to assist in the development of surgical teams
- Work with senior hospital staff and key surgeons in the development and execution of a plan to effectively integrate the da Vinci® at new customer sites, ensuring ongoing commitment to the system
- Develop a da Vinci® Surgery plan for each surgical team to support independent use of the technology
- Drive utilization of the da Vinci® System by collaborating with surgical teams to support usage of the technology
- Drive continuous expansion of the user base by working with key hospital staff and thought leaders to develop a qualified lead funnel. Regular activities consist of formal presentations, informal events, and get-togethers
- Effectively convert high potential leads and drive training activities
- Drive sales of instruments and accessories through new product introductions and solution selling
- Responsibly manage administrative tasks; reporting of sales/procedures, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports, etc
- Lead surgical teams through training sessions, helping them understand system operations, OR integration and da Vinci® Surgery applications
- Be a resource to the surgical team, providing guidance and insight on the use of the da Vinci® Surgical System
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience including 2 or more years in healthcare sales
- Proven track record in sales, achievement, and leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%, and work nights and weekends as needed Success in introducing new technologies to the market is a plus
- Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred. This position may be hired at a lower profile.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Shift 1 - Day
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Travel Requirements: Yes, 10 % of the Time Shift: Shift 1 - Day