Respiratory Care Practitioner - .9 FTE/Nights - #291814
Date: 06/11/2021 12:01 PM
City: Spokane, Washington
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Providence is calling a Respiratory Care Practitioner (Respiratory Therapy, Nights, 0.9 FTE) to Providence Holy Family Hospital in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
In this position you will:
- Accept and support the mission and values of Holy Family Hospital
- Support the Performance Improvement process
- Follow policies related to work attendance and dress code
- Maintain a safe environment for staff, patients, and visitors
- Consider individual needs in communication with and assessment and treatment of patients and staff, including ethical, cultural, psychosocial, religious, and age-specific aspects, to include all ages
- Support patient rights and the organization’s code of ethical behavior
- Follow the principles and requirements outlined in the Commitments & Compliance Integrity Program Employee Handbook and any other organizational or departmental materials related to compliance with laws and regulatory requirements
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree from an AMA accredited school of Respiratory Therapy
- Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner in Washington State (New graduates of AMA accredited school must be in the process of entry level exam to obtain a permanent license)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist or Registry eligible Therapist
- If not Registered on date of hire, must become Registered within 2 years
- Sufficient experience to work effectively in commonplace work situations and to provide a working knowledge of the principles, practices, standards, methods, and techniques of the Respiratory Care field
Preferred qualifications for this position include :
- One year of acute care experience
- Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
About the ministry you will serve:
Providence Holy Family Hospital is a progressive, full service hospital in Spokane, Washington, offering a full range of medical and surgical services as well as specialty support and outpatient services. The hospital primarily serves north Spokane County—the fastest growing area in our region. We are currently licensed for more than 270 beds. As a not-for-profit Catholic hospital, every dollar we earn goes back to the community we serve. Providence Holy Family Hospital received several Five Star safety and excellence awards last year, including Patient Safety, Pulmonary, Respiratory and Critical Care.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Respiratory Therapists
Req ID: 299012