Red Hot Rewards Representative - #291835
FireKeepers Casino Battle Creek
Date: 06/11/2021 12:30 PM
City: Battle Creek, Michigan
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Responsible for promoting the Red Hot Rewards (RHR) Club, by assisting guests through the membership process, and explaining the benefits of membership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following is a list of the main duties and responsibilities. However, other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by management. All duties must be performed in accordance with Tribal, Federal, and other applicable requirements, organizational specific policies, procedures and practices.
- Distributes RHR Club membership forms to guests at RHR Club counter, and assists guests in completing same.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the RHR Club in order to effectively explain to guests.
- Provides smooth, courteous and efficient service to guests.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the property, as well as current and upcoming special events, in order to advise guests and fellow Team Members of same.
- Assists RHR Club Management and Executive Hosts, as needed, with RHR Club related matters.
- Facilitates the flow of information by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
- Resolves minor guest conflicts, which relate to RHR Club.
- Routinely inspects stock of RHR Club printed material, and re-stocks as needed.
- Issues complimentaries for guests when appropriate level of play has been established.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record as outlined in the FireKeepers Casino Hotel Attendance Policy.
- Outstanding example of and a credit to FireKeepers Casino Hotel.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
An applicant’s education, training and experience must be sufficient to demonstrate that the applicant possesses the ability to successfully perform each of the essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. FireKeepers reserves the right to verify the sufficiency of a candidate’s education, training and competencies through the interview process, testing and methods.
The requirements listed below are generally representative of the education, experience, and skills and/or abilities required to enable one to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities:
High School diploma or GED. Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills. Must be familiar with, and able to operate, computers, printers, and card punch machines. Must be at least 18 years of age.
GENERAL OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
One year of guest relations experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports
and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimal, and work with mathematical such as probability and statistical inference.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, a Team Member is regularly required to talk or to hear. The Team Member is also regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls. A Team Member is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is performed throughout all areas of the facility where the noise level varies from quiet to loud depending upon business. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
Indian preference will be applied in the selection of qualified applicants in accordance with the NHBP Indian Preference in Employment Code, which affords employment preferences to NHBP Tribal citizens, parents or spouses of NHBP citizens and other Native Americans. For purposes of this preference, NHBP law defines "Native American" as: (a) an enrolled member of any other federally-recognized Indian tribes; (b) an enrolled member of a Canadian Indian tribe or First Nation; or (c) an enrolled member of the Grand River Band of Ottawa Indians or the Burt Lake Band of Ottawa/Chippewa Indians.
FireKeepers Casino Hotel reserves the right to make changes to the above job description as necessary.