Military Police Officer - #291840
Date: 06/11/2021 12:30 PM
City: Astoria, Oregon
Salary: $25,000 - $75,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Military Police Officer responsible for protecting the lives and property on Army installations by enforcing military laws and regulations. They control traffic, prevent crime and respond to all emergencies. This is NOT a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Law enforcement patrols
- Interview witnesses, victims and suspects in investigations
- Crime scene security and processing
- Arrest and charge criminal suspects
· 10 weeks of Basic Training.
· 10 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
· 30 days paid vacation annually.
· Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
· Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
· Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
· Between 17-34 years old.
· No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
· Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent.
· Permanent resident or US citizen.
· Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
· Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)