Citi Treasury Regulatory Affairs - Lead Analyst - #291867
Date: 06/11/2021 13:01 PM
City: Queens, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Citi Treasury Global Process Owner/Transformation Office works closely with stakeholders to define, drive and execute end-to-end process design and implementation efforts across Citi Treasury activities, which span global Treasury groups, Finance functions, infrastructure partners in EIO&T and business partners in ICG and GCB.
The individual will be part of the Regulatory Affairs function, which is a new role within the Global Process Owner/Transformation Office and leads Citi Treasury’s global regulatory agenda by engaging with both external regulators and internal partners across the firm to lead engagements, identify priorities, strategically coordinate efforts and track progress, while defining and implementing best practices.
- Centrally coordinate Citi Treasury’s global regulatory agenda to manage on-site exam, ad-hoc meetings, and requests for information
- Through central coordination and collaboration, provide consistent messaging and communications to Citi Treasury senior management and other firmwide stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for synergy, overlap, or ability to leverage efforts between various regulatory commitments
- Maintain calendar of regulatory landscape related to standing meeting, exam, and key deliverables
- Centrally manage regulatory engagement lifecycle from entry letter to remediation and issue closure
- Maintain comprehensive inventory of all supervisory issues, and own remediation status updates by providing oversight and tracking of delivery commitments to ensure consistent and timely resolution of deliverables
- Maintain oversight of execution efforts related to regulatory initiatives, and actively monitor change control, actions, risks, issues, and dependencies
- Serve as escalation point for partners for regulatory related matters and/or deliverables, and provide support to challenge and/or remove obstacles
- Produce high quality, senior management materials to communicate project status clearly and concisely
- A bachelor degree in finance, legal, accounting, or related fields; advanced degree is a plus.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in one or more of Finance, Risk, or Management Consultant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with a wide variety of people across functions / seniority
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in written responses to regulators such as on MRA, MRIA, exam findings or other actions is a plus
- Understanding and application of project management methodologies across delivery life cycle
- Extremely proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; database knowledge is a plus
- Must take ownership and execute on deliverables.
- Team player possessing an ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, with demonstrated ability to work effectively across business units / functions to deliver results
- High energy, self-starter with a flexible and pragmatic attitude and a desire to show continued progress
- Resilient, self-aware, humble, and execution focused
- Delivery focused with ability to prioritize multiple assignments and requests, and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrate thought leadership, innovation, good judgement and problem-solving skills
- Adept at synthesizing large amounts of information and providing concise messaging
- Confidence and ability to structure, summarize, present project status as well as defend recommendations and outcomes
- Assertive with excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Motivated, self-starting – able to initiate projects ensuring appropriate sponsorship, governance, funding and resources are available
- Works well under pressure and always with a professional demeanor
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, with ability to influence and challenge key decision makers, peer groups, internal service providers and functions outside direct control
- Agile and flexible – able to determine and resolve project slippage, scope changes, and prioritize deliverables to ensure critical milestones are met continued progress
- Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree
Job Family Group:
Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting