Sales Manager Trainee - (Base Salary + Commission) - #291877
Chris Madonna Agency
Date: 06/11/2021 13:01 PM
City: Narvon, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
I'm hiring sales managers trainees to take over existing offices. I have an open position on my sales team as well as recuiting individuals for a Sales Manager Trainee position. If you are interested, or if you know the right person for this job, please contact me or help others find a great career by contacting me. The right candidate will have the following traita: Honesty, Hard work ethic and personal responsiblity. Their personality is one of loving neworkingt find prospets, goal driven and highly confident. No Salsxperience is required, but ales aptitude is a must.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Sales Producer, you will receive:
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: Salary plus Commissions
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property && Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life && Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.