Project Manager - #291878
Rusmur Floors Carpet One Floor & Home
Date: 06/11/2021 13:01 PM
City: Champion, Pennsylvania
Salary: $32,000 - $40,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Passionate about people?
- The type of person who wants compensation based upon results?
This position focuses on selling flooring to retail customers and managing the project from start to finish. The candidate will be required to interact with customers, assist them with product choices according to their individual needs and handle all aspects of the process.
Rusmur Floors Carpet One Floor & Home has long been regarded as the premier flooring retailer in the Pittsburgh, PA community. Locally owned and operated for more than 60 years, we are known for our superior customer service and our professional staff. Because we belong to the largest floor covering cooperative in the world, our company offers the very best flooring products with only the most qualified installers.
- Analyze the customers' needs and present them with the best product options
- Keep up-to-date on the wide select of floors we have to offer along with the benefits and warranties provided by each
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Write sales orders
- Help work through, and follow-up after, the completion of each job
- Build client relationships
- Execute targeted sales strategies
- Use computer database to research the availability of merchandise and to process orders
- Follow up in a timely and professional manner with all customers on requests and/or concerns
- Maintain showroom by keeping samples and displays neat, current, and clean
- Prospect for new business
- Willing to divide work time between the showroom floor and prospecting for new clients (out networking within the community).
- Willing to undergo our product and sales training in order to become certified flooring and design expert.
- A self-starter.
- Personally well-organized.
- Able to provide outstanding customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Nice To Haves
- Flooring or retail sales experience is preferred. but not required
- High school degree, GED or equivalent
- Must have access to reliable transportation in order to get to work, and to visit customers' home (as necessary)
- Open and flexible work availability, including weekends
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office programs and a willingness to learn our operating systems.
- Strong math skills
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, as well as some heavy lifting.
Health, Vision, Dental, 401k and Paid Time Off
Please provide the following an up-to-date resume outlining your experience for the position
Candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted by e-mail or phone for the next step in our hiring process.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.