Inventory Management Support C - #291886
Date: 06/11/2021 13:01 PM
City: Rochester, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Job Title: Inventory Management Support C
Job Code: CS20210106-62032
Job Location: Rochester, NY
This is an Inventory Management Support position for Product Service. Candidate must be capable of performing all physical and / or administrative tasks involved in the receiving, storing, and/or distribution of materials, parts, supplies and customer owned equipment. In addition to Stockroom transactions, candidate will be processing Inbound Customer equipment, Outbound Customer Equipment and Spares Sales Orders. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a cross-functional team. Must be a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision. This position is for Second Shift.
High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years’ work experience in inventory management or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with 0 to 2 years’ work experience in inventory management.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Inventory Management Support experience in stockroom/shipping operations.
- Previous receiving experience unpacking goods.
- Previous receiving experience unpacking customer owned equipment.
- Ability to maintain records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary
- Previous stockroom or warehouse experience including picking, put away, and cycle counting
- Experience using Oracle and Carousel Software
- Ability to follow and resolve movement of material using transaction history.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile on hand discrepancies
- Ability to track/reconcile material movements.
- Investigate and reconcile cycle count discrepancies.
- Ability to facilitate replenishment process for product material.
- Ability to perform material transactions in Oracle
- Ability to work with the Product Service Team to highlight and resolve issues.
- Able to operate a forklift upon receipt of internal certification
- Knowledge of Environmental Health and Safety
- Perform tasks using a ladder with possible heights up to 10ft
- Capable of lifting, up to 25lbs.
- Quality conscious with accurate counting ability
- Willing to be flexible to changing priorities
- Willing to take the lead on Special Projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Mail.
- Regularly demonstrates a positive attitude
- Strong customer focus