Crew Member - #291899
Date: 06/11/2021 13:30 PM
City: Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Do you like to travel? Work outdoors? Enjoy a challenge?
- Consider a career with Osmose.
Osmose Utilities Services, Inc. is an 80-year strong company that specializes in
providing services to the utility and telecommunications industries on a national scale.
We are looking for motivated individuals who will assist the foreman with pole
inspection, treatment, and pole restoration.
Must be willing to travel throughout your region.
- Operate in a safe and efficient manner utilizing all required safety equipment (hard hat, safety vest, work boots, etc.)
- Utilize equipment to excavate ground material around utility poles.
- Apply wood preservatives to the ground line area of a pole. Drive steel into the ground to help restore poles.
- Help install steel trusses to deteriorated wood poles. Must achieve and maintain acceptable levels of productivity and quality of work based on job norm and in comparison, to fellow employees.
- Operate company vehicle (if applicable and qualified).
- Perform all other reasonable duties as assigned by the Foreman.
- Must be willing to travel away from home for short and extended periods to various job locations when necessary.
- Must maintain a consistent attendance record and be available for work Monday through Saturday.
- All applicants must comply with the Osmose Policy for a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace.
- This position requires successful completion of pre-employment drug screening prior to starting Education and/or Experience
- No prior experience or training
Osmose is an Equal Opportunity employer. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet