Customer Care Representative - #291909
Citizens National Bank of Bluffton
Date: 06/11/2021 13:30 PM
City: Bluffton, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
As a Customer Care Representative, you are responsible for serving our clients in the best and most professional way possible. You are expected to:
- Receive and or place telephone calls, answer inquiries, resolve problems, promote, refer and sell Bank products and services.
- Respond to customer inquiries immediately or refer them, if necessary, to secondary resources or more specialized staff.
- Communicate product information in a manner that inspires the confidence of the customer, or prospect, and the desire to bank.
- Navigate a computerized data entry and customer information system or other relevant applications for tracking, information gathering and trouble-shooting.
- Work effectively with organization teams to achieve goals.
- Requires minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Stellar interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and a high level of professionalism.
- Proficiency in computer software such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the Bank’s products and services, along with the applicable regulations and operating systems.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
This position is located at the Bluffton Operations Center.
1-3 years previous customer service experience helpful, preferably in banking or financial services industry.