Security Site Supervisor - #291917
Date: 06/11/2021 13:30 PM
City: Chula Vista, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Allied Universal Services is seeking the position of a Security Site Supervisor.
The Security Site Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services to an assigned customer. The Security Site Supervisor will act as a liaison between customers, Operation Managers and security officers. They will supervise site staff and provide coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Capably utilize scheduling and billing software to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Training Detail reports, etc.) that require interpretation and action for effective business management
- Enforce Contract Standards
- Administers site safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for security officers including vehicle / driving safety as appropriate to corporate procedures
- Prepared to participate in unemployment hearings
- Enforces Allied Universal’s policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal® provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to people and businesses within our local communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.