Lead Analyst, Bus Tech Liaison - #291943
Date: 06/11/2021 14:00 PM
City: Forestport, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
About the role:
Markets Operations are embarking on an exciting journey to position ourselves for ongoing success in an ever changing environment. As a result, we have some very exciting roles available for candidates who can help shape the evolution of our Markets Operations business.
In the role, you will be required to:
- Support and drive complex payment oriented projects that will, enhance the client experience and product features, improve operational scale, standardize global processes and approaches, reduce opportunities for risk and improve margins/reduce costs
- Manage / Collaborate on deliverables with internal stakeholders such as Product, Technology, Risk, Compliance & more
- Lead projects from initiation to completion; this would include the initial strategic design to complete execution and then thereafter continuous improvement of any solutions
- Leverage analysis and planning skills including quantitative and qualitative analysis pre and post implementation as well as project management, communication and stakeholder management
- Design testing approach and methodology, including use case creation or scripting, UAT environments and regression testing, utilizing automation tools
- Perform Operational Readiness; ensuring teams running the business are fully engaged, trained, and prepared whilst ensuring the successful adoption of any changes or new solutions
Skills we are seeking:
- Deep practical knowledge and understanding of the payments/banking industry; experience in global cross border and/or domestic payment channels such as RTP, ACH, SWIFT, FED, CHAPS and T2 would be preferable
- Knowledge of Securities Lending and/ or FX (Foreign Exchange) Operations is also preferable
- An innovate mind, with a strong hands on mentality and focus on successful execution within challenging deadlines
- A proven track record of implementing on CPI (Continuous Process Improvement) opportunities
- A proven multi-tasker, that can operate under pressure and balance multiple priorities and time constraints
- Desire to transform the way things are; challenge the status-quo, striving for solutions that are best in class
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly with outstanding analytical skills, structured thinking, ability to connect the dots across similar problem statements and exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills both written and verbal
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 3-5 years of total work experience preferred. Technical experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 70169
Organization: Global Pymnts & Treas Serv Ops-HR06382
Requisition Number: 2110794