LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - #291962
Benchmark Senior Living
Date: 06/11/2021 14:30 PM
City: Stamford, Connecticut
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
LPN NEEDED FOR SHORT TERM REHAB UNIT AT EDGEHILL IN STAMFORD, CT
- Deficiency Free Survey 2019
- Perennial 5 Star Rating
- Newly Renovated Sub-Acute Rehab Unit with luxurious amenities and all private rooms
- Highest staffing ratio in lower Fairfield County
- Wound Care Certified
- Benchmark Senior Living- Boston Globe Top Ten Places to Work - 10 Years Running
We are seeking experienced and patient centered Licensed Practical Nurses looking to make a difference in the lives of our short term and long term residents. If you want to work on a first class Short Term Rehab unit that has patient care in the forefront-then come join Team Edgehill!
3pm-11pm shift; One Full Time (32 hours) and one Part Time (24 hours)
One Part Time - every other Sunday 7am-3pm
- Current LPN License in Connecticut.
- 1-3 years of LPN experience, preferred. Experience in Dementia Care a plus.
- Current CPR Certification
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills a must.
- Passionate about working with seniors.
- Knowledge of Dementia care a plus
- Good critical thinking and Time Management Skills.
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and overnight shifts.
- Proficient with the use of computers and basic programs.