SaaS Sales Executive - #291999
Date: 06/11/2021 15:01 PM
City: La Palma, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
Honeywell is making the future by creating productivity software to accelerate revenues, reduce costs, and improve customer experience across the supply chain.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means connecting frontline workers, changing the way we fly, delivering significant productivity gains and cost savings for Honeywell customers across and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Productivity Solutions and Services (PSS) Software has an excellent opportunity for an Enterprise SaaS Sales Executive to develop and manage our recurrent revenues in the USA and Canada. In this role you will be responsible for building customer relationships to identify, develop, and close recurrent revenue deals in collaboration with a focused sales team selling a portfolio of existing and newly created Productivity Software as a Service Solutions serving customers within Transportation and Logistics, Warehousing and Distribution, and Retail sectors.
Working with PSS' Global General Manager of Software, you will execute plans for the development of new business opportunities.
US&C SaaS Sales Executive:
- Responsible for hunting and closing enterprise SaaS opportunities to exceed monthly/quarterly/annual revenue targets for PSS offerings (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Develop expert level knowledge of PSS enterprise edge computing offerings in the areas of operational intelligence, connected worker, voice enabled workflows, predictive logistics, mobility, and data analytics and monetization.
- Provide software sales specialist expertise and collaborate with the sales team to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with Honeywell's strategy.
- Analyze customers' needs and use consultative selling skills to solve complex business problems while driving adoption for PSS software solutions.
- Use data analysis of sales performance, customer accounts, competitive intelligence, and market trends to develop, implement, and make needed adjustments to market penetration plans and account-based strategies to compete and win enterprise software deal that increase net new revenues.
- Structure processes and incentives that will increase sales of the company's products and/or services with focus on transportation and logistics, warehousing and distribution, and retail.
- Establish and own the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer based in the USA and Canada with the productivity software offerings.
- Serve as a local software business expert of Honeywell Productivity Solutions and Services by maintaining customer contacts and relationships at senior levels in support of account managers and strategies.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of enterprise SaaS solutions sales or business development experience (direct quota accountability) and a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets year over year.
- 3+ years of recent selling directly to enterprise accounts into at least one segment of transportation and logistics, warehousing and distribution, and retail.
- Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level, especially CFOs, CTOs, CDOs, CIOs etc.
- Ability to negotiate and close multi-stake holder SaaS deals for large and complex organizations.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Assertive, Passionate, Consultative, loves to compete and win.Demonstrated proficiency with data analytics and data monetization models.
- Effective communicator with ability to interact at all levels of client organization.
- Understands and being able to articulate a value proposition to customers through solid organizational, presentation, and writing skills.
- JOB ID: req279450
- Category: Sales
- Location: 175 Oakton St,Des Plaines,Illinois,60018,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.