Supervisor - #292008
Date: 06/11/2021 15:01 PM
City: Elyria, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Opening and closing buildings, including security panel operation.
- Respond to calls from Audio Central.
- Delivery of office correspondence.
- Timely delivery of check stubs.
- Fill in as Custodian during times of shortages of regular Custodians.
- Continuous control of inventory at each building.
- Maintain stock and placing supply order with Manager monthly.
- Recognizing and responding to issues that require corrective action including notification to Account Manager.
- Set up and maintain a laundry route to and from the buildings.
- Assist in daily and summer cleaning as needed.
- Assist with developing duty lists for employees and inspect work to ensure proper completion.
- Recommend work improvements for the custodial staff.
- Supervise set ups and tear down for meetings and events as needed.
- Train and retrain all employees as necessary. This can include procedure, technique, safety, etc.
- Perform Quality Control Inspections as necessary.
- Perform Safety Inspections as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidate needs to be able to walk or stand for prolonged periods
- Possible Bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Possible exposure to chemicals requiring special clothing, safety equipment and or PPE.
- Ability to use motorized equipment
- Ability to read, comprehend and convey detailed instructions, safety material and facility. required documents
- Two years of supervisory status preferred.
- Strong service/quality attitude.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and direct.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Candidate must be capable of working independently and be self-motivated in the custodial profession.