HR Manager - #292020
Date: 06/11/2021 15:01 PM
City: London, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading North American-based, single-source provider of intelligent automated material handling solutions that drive fulfillment productivity for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, software, service and support, Intelligrated solutions give businesses a competitive edge and optimize operational performance through increased flexibility, efficiency and accuracy.
As an HR Manager, you will lead HR strategies for our Integrated Supply Chain with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services and actively engage in staffing, organizational development, talent management, coaching and direct employee interaction and employee relations issues. This role will provide expertise and support of complex initiatives and resolve diverse business issues. You will build upon and rely on their HR functional expertise and effectiveness to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
- Provide HR support for the business while partnering with cross-functional teams and leaders and leveraging HR functional expertise to support critical human resources objectives
- Act as an HR liaison to divisional units
- This role may act as team leader for HR Generalists
- Resolve complex issues related to the development and implementation of HR processes, ensuring compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Increase the overall performance of the organization by creating strong interactive partnerships with client groups
- Build a workforce that creates a competitive advantage by recruiting, developing and retaining top talent
- Lead Change; Drive organizational effectiveness and continuous improvement in the organization
- Provides a broad range of HR support actions for achieving business objectives including change management, leader effectiveness, org design, training and development and employee engagement
- Act as a coach and confidant; coaches and counsels employees and management on multiple topics, including career planning and development
- Leadership and mentoring for other HR staff members
YOU MUST HAVE
- At least of 10 years Human Resources experience with demonstrated leadership experience.
- Bachelor's degree required in one of the following fields: human resources, organizational behavior/leadership, business, psychology, management or operations
- Master's / MBA preferred
- Prior experience in a Human Resources Generalist role preferred with history of effectively resolving employee relations issues, and a strong understanding of the processes and cycles of client support
- Experience with HR strategies within a union environment
- Demonstrated expertise in effective interpersonal skills including interviewing, counseling, and group presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to influence at varying levels across the organization and work effectively with all levels of employees
- Able to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment finding the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization
- Working knowledge of government laws, regulations, and legal decisions affecting employment
- Demonstrated ability to be courageous and challenge the status quo while maintaining emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Able to think outside the box and identify solutions to complex problems
- Able to effectively collaborate and with all HR COEs
- JOB ID: HRD122189
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 475 East High Street,London,Ohio,43140,United States
Human Resources (CORPORATE HR)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.