Account Executive - Full Time - Orange County - #292023
Bridge Home Health and Hospice
Date: 06/11/2021 15:01 PM
City: Tustin, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patient’s lives?
With over 27 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
Responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources within an assigned territory to promote home care services. Gather and organize account-related information and provide key input on key customer opportunities. Prioritize accounts in accordance with the market sales plan.
- Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume projections.
- Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve budgetary volume projections.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources.
- Builds and monitors community, customer, payer and patient perceptions of Bridge as a high quality provider of services.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of Bridge markets including government agencies, major payer groups, key referral sources, and competitor's market positioning.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of marketing and shares information with appropriate organization personnel.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of community resources and assists customers in accessing community resources should services not be provided by Bridge.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least three years of experience in health care marketing management and/or home care operations preferred. At least one year experience in sales is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel.
- Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
- Knowledge of corporate business management.
- Demonstrates excellent communications, negotiation, and public relations skills.
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
Here at Bridge Home Health and Hospice, we are committed to our employees and their well-being. Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!