Trailer/Railcar Cleaner - #292088
Date: 06/11/2021 16:02 PM
City: Port Wentworth, Georgia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Overall Purpose and Objective of Position
This position is responsible for ensuring all incoming bulk EFG and liquid shipping containers meet or exceed Imperial Sugar quality and safety standards before loading by inspecting, steaming and washing containers per company Standard Operating Procedure (SOP
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Knows and observes Plant Safety work procedures and rules, Environmental Practices and GMP guidelines.
- Inspects, cleans and washes bulk granulated rail cars and trucks according to defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Inspects, washes and steams clean tanker trailers in preparation for bulk loading according to defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Verifies return seal is intact and seal wash trailers according to defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensures that cleaning chemicals are properly maintained, stored and handled.
- Coordinates efforts with planning and trackmobile personnel.
- Responsible for the cleanliness/Five S of the area assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be considered for this position you must have a High School Diploma or GED, pass a drug screen, and be available to work overtime and rotating shifts.
Imperial Sugar / Louis Dreyfus offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 6%.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PPE and Uniform allowance
***Louis Dreyfus Company provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, disability or other classification protected by law.
- One to three months related industrial experience