F&B Cashier (Summer 2021) - #292103
Gunstock Mountain Resort
Date: 06/11/2021 16:30 PM
City: Gilford, New Hampshire
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Gunstock Mountain Resort is looking for Cashiers. Cashiers for Food & Beverage are responsible for ensuring that guests receive an exceptional level of service by assisting guests at points of sale. The top priority will be to ensure that the Gunstocks standards for handling cash and credit card transactions are consistently executed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations, to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to utilize a calculator, change counters and manually count and accurately make change for transactions involving large sums of money.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Ability to work well in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- Technology aptitude for working with POS and digital register.
- Strong skills for providing guest service with keen ability to connect easily with customers.
- Scheduling flexibility to meet operational needs. Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Perks Of The Job...
- Complimentary access to all Mountain Adventure Park attractions
- Four complimentary Mountain Adventure Park vouchers for family or friends
- Free campsite rentals for basic sites; discounted rentals for RV sites and Cabins
- 40% discount on employee F&B (excluding alcohol)
- 25% discount at Gunstock Ski & Sport retail store