Cooks -FT/PT-Columbine Health Systems - Fort Collins, CO - Columbine Health Systems Jobs - #292108
Columbine Health Systems
Date: 06/11/2021 16:30 PM
City: Fort Collins, Colorado
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Columbine Health Systems is accepting applications for Cooks at our Independent Living Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities and our Skilled Nursing Facilities!
Columbine has a variety of opportunities to work in Fort Collins, Loveland and Windsor, Colorado. Join our team Full-time or Part-time!
We're privately owned and operated...we're not a corporation. It's like working with family!
"I felt like I was coming home to Columbine, you all make everyone feel like family". Erica, RN
Starting wage $14.25/hour to $15.75/hour along with 3 opportunities for raises your 1st year!
Employees who work over 24 hrs. + per week are eligible for a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy.
- Prepares meals, desserts and snacks in accordance with the posted menu schedule; makes sure that all special diets and dietary concerns are followed.
- Serves meals that are palatable and presentable.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean, organized, sanitized, may include washing pots and pans, etc.
- Knows health code requirements for food and beverage storage and hot/cold holding temperatures and maintains documentation.
- Estimates and prepares food supplies to meet serving portions.
- Maintains a safe, clean and respectable work environment.
- Attends and participates in continuing educational programs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 17 years of age.
- Must be interested in geriatrics, be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Knowledgeable of dietary techniques and procedures.
- Be able to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and/or 50 pounds occasionally.