Principal Trainer 1 - #292109
St. Luke's Health System
Date: 06/11/2021 16:31 PM
City: Boise, Idaho
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Principal Trainer 1 to join our MyStLukes team.
Position SummaryThe Principal Trainer 1 is responsible for the delivery of mSL (EPIC) education in support of populations of end users.
- Works with PT 2 and 3 to ensure the delivery of the curriculum meets the design expectations.
- Ensures high quality education is delivered for end users in the population, participates in peer review and development.
- Participates in training programs leading to credentialing in multiple applications and proficiency in at least one application.
- Participates in teaching activities and development of education with oversight of PT3 & PT2's.
- Generally spends majority of time facilitating learning with end users.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience: 1 year of additional relevant experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city—both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.