Area Operations Manager - #292113
Date: 06/11/2021 16:31 PM
City: Cincinnati, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
For more than two decades, Comfort Keepers® has been Elevating the Human SpiritSM through its in-home care network for seniors and other adults by empowering them to maintain their independence and realize joy in the everyday moments. Our uplifting care services focus on physical, mental and social wellbeing to help seniors live the highest quality of life.
Comfort Keepers has a new opening for a Regional Operations Manager (ROM) in OH. The ROM will provide operational oversight to our business office locations in OH (Springfield, Tiffin, Perrysburg, Lima, West Chester, Cincinnati) and Lexington, KY. The selected candidate will need to office from one of these locations.
What Will You Do In This Role?
- The ROM is accountable for the staff and overall operations of multiple company owned locations within the region. The ROM ensures that each location within his/her region consistently provides extraordinary client experiences through their team of highly trained, motivated and engaged caregivers which will lead to achieving profitable growth for the region.
- The ROM provides leadership and direction for his/her region and ensures that the local management staff is managing the daily operations of the corporate owned locations in accordance with state, federal regulations and licensure regulations as applicable.
- The ROM is responsible for financial performance of his/her region as well as managing by developing and implementing, proven sales and client satisfaction initiatives while ensuring successful outcomes in a cost-effective manner.
- The ROM is accountable for the engagement and satisfaction of all employees in the Region by providing leadership, management, supervision, and counseling support for local office staff.
- The ROM assists and coordinates in conjunction with the Sr ROM/VP Operations and Human Resources Business Partner for the implementation of Comfort Keepers policies, procedures and programs.
Seeks and develops potential new business leads within an assigned geographic area. Visits and inspects current accounts on a regular bases. Monitors cost control programs. Investigates areas that do not meet Sodexo standards and recommends improvement strategies to GM. Initiates strategic action plans with the GM. Assists DM/GM in re-negotiating terms of contract during contract renewals. Assists management team in developing account business plans to enhance customer service, facility layout and design, account profitability and retention, and client and customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experienceBasic Management Experience - 5 yearsBasic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.