Retail Sales-Samsung Electronics - #292117
Date: 06/11/2021 16:31 PM
City: Buffalo, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Become a Part-Time Retail Sales Associate* for Samsung Electronics America (SEA)!
We are 2020 Companies, an outsourced sales and marketing company. Our clients are the most well-known brands in Consumer Electronics, Telecom, and Energy. They hire us to hire, train, and deploy people like you to represent their brand. Working for your favorite brand is now a reality! We are always looking for Retail Sales Associates, Brand Ambassadors, and Merchandisers. Together, we can take your career to the next level!
We have immediate openings for experienced salespeople to drive consumer sales of Samsung Electronics America devices, including phones, tablets, wearables, and mobile computing.
Day-in-the-Life as a Retail Sales Associate*
- Demonstrate, sell and promote Samsung products in Best Buy.
- Ensure that the consumers have the latest and most relevant product information at their fingertips when making a purchase decision.
- Be able to not only promote the Samsung brand to customers, but work closely with store associates and management to build tight-knit relationships.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive, weekly pay.
- Hourly pay starting at $15.00 + per hour and based on store location and candidate experience.
- Paid training completed online, at home.
- Exciting work environment.
- Working within a leading big box electronics store.
- Learning with the best in class products.
- Flexible schedule working on weekends.
2020 Companies is committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our customer-facing associates. As such, we are providing all team members with a daily health survey to track and monitor for any signs or symptoms of illness before coming to work. Additional measures include:
- Keeping work environments safe by applying rigorous cleaning routines and regularly communicating updates on guidance from the CDC to our team so they can stay informed and safe.
- Providing team members with high-quality face masks and gloves to wear at work and encouraging healthy hygiene habits as guided by the CDC.
- Requiring employees to participate in onsite temperature checks, where required
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and services
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality