HR Transformation Consultant (Work From Home) - #292138
Date: 06/11/2021 17:02 PM
City: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Alight unlocks enterprise growth for the world's most influential companies with future ready human capital and business solutions. We combine industry leading data and insights with unmatched depth and operational expertise to improve the employee experience and optimize cloud-enabled business processes. Our 15,000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of clients and their more than 30 million employees and family members throughout 180 countries. Learn how Alight helps organizations of all sizes, including over 70% of the Fortune 100, achieve next level transformation at alight.com.
We currently have several openings for HR Transformation Consultants. These consultants will support Alight's new Strategic Advisory practice and capability. Leveraging industry insights and data, this practice evaluates technology, architecture, processes and pain points to help our clients and prospects redefine the way their businesses are run, and provides recommendations on technology path. The HR Transformation Consultant will support our Strategic Advisors in these efforts.
These are remote / virtual / work-from-home opportunities available anywhere in the U.S.
- Support client-facing HR transformation workstreams in the following areas: HR strategy & assessment, digital HR and innovation, and HR operational excellence
- Work with cross functional teams to deliver excellent client service, including stakeholder management, meeting and workshop facilitation, deliverable creation, and project and financial management
- Assist in the creation and advancement of thought leadership, internal and external tools and resources, and training for HR transformation efforts
- Contribute to the development and evolution of methodologies and intellectual capital, including articles, whitepapers, training materials and methodology guides
- Participate on HR transformation projects and teams involving optimization, strategy, organizational design, sourcing and selection, and/or implementation support
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience related to one or more of the following areas: HR transformation and "right-sourcing," HR shared services, HR operations, and digital HR; preferred 2 years of experience in advisory services within a major consulting firm
- Experience designing and leading business transformation initiatives based on a deep understanding of business processes, project management methodologies, leading practices in the human capital space, including process improvement and change management
- Prior work managing a portfolio of activities within a project or team, including setting priorities, balancing competing deadlines, leading conversations and creating stakeholder engagement with clients and colleagues across an organizational hierarchy
- Strong communication and client-facing skills
- Ability to travel as needed and must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.