CLERK - #292155
US Army Installation Management Command
Date: 06/11/2021 17:02 PM
City: Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Salary: $13 - $15 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Please refer to the NAF Application Kit for requirements
Performs a variety of administrative and clerical functions in support of the activity to which assigned. Receives and reviews incoming documents for completeness taking or coordinating and tracking required action. Establishes and maintains offices files in accordance with regulatory guidance/procedures. Responds to customer inquires and complaints providing general information and assistance concerning office function, established procedures, etc. May be responsible for automated time and attendance processing .May perform a variety of complex typing. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
0303 Miscellaneous Clerk And Assistant
Conditions of Employment
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card are required upon appointment
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- Satisfactory completion of employment verification (E-Verify) check
- One year probationary period may be required
- A physical examination may be required
- Must be willing to adhere to strict appearance policy
- If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty
- Subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks in accordance with AR 215-3, para.2
- Incumbent may also required to complete a Tier 1 background investigation for a Common Access Card for physical access to federally-controlled facilities.
QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE CLEARLY VERIFIABLE IN YOUR RESUME. GOVERNMENT POSITIONS MUST INCLUDE PAY PLAN, SERIES, GRADE, TO AND FROM DATES, AND GOVERNMENT AGENCY/DEPARTMENT. All qualification requirements must include experience performing duties equivalent in scope and complexity to the next lower grade level.
Progressively responsible clerical experience, which involved the use of calculations and personal computers to include Microsoft Office. Ability to type 40 WPM.
IN DESCRIBING YOUR EXPERIENCES, PLEASE BE CLEAR AND SPECIFIC, WE WILL NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS REGARDING YOUR EXPERIENCE
Education is not required for this position and will not be utilized in determining minimum qualifications. If you would like for your education to be considered by the hiring panel as part of your overall accomplishments, you must attach copies of transcripts (online transcripts will be accepted). Only education from accredited and pre-accredited institutions will be accepted. Foreign education must be evaluated for equivalency in the United States. For more information, please click here.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized based upon a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our application information kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your experience is subject to evaluation and verification against the information in your resume. The numeric rating you receive is a self-assessment only and is based on your responses to the questionnaire. Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and capability. If a determination is made that you rated yourself higher than is supported by your resume, or if your resume lacks sufficient information, you will be rated accordingly or you may be considered ineligible.
Background checks and security clearance
Drug test required
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
Optional: Our job application (DA Form 3433) will be accepted in place of a resume.
Please note that if you upload multiple resumes, only the most recently uploaded version will be used to determine your qualifications for this position.
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or claimed priority/preference
- Cover Letter
- DD-214/ Statement of Service
- DA Form 3433
- PCS Orders
- Reasonable Accommodation Documentation
- Separation Notice (RIF)
- SF-50/ Notification of Personnel Action
Including any of the following on your resume may result in an ineligible rating:
Classified or government sensitive information
Social Security Number (SSN)
Photos of yourself
Personal information, such as specifically mentioning your age, gender, race/national origin, etc
Encrypted and digitally signed documents
Illegible documents or files that cannot be opened
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating
A career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding. Opens in a new windowLearn more about federal benefits
Review our benefits
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
This job is open to
U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S
Clarification from the agency
The area of consideration for this vacancy is US and Non-US Citizens