Manager of Business Development - #292193
Date: 06/11/2021 18:01 PM
City: Cleveland, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Enprotech Corporation and its subsidiaries is a team of passionate people, with can-do attitudes who act safely and with urgency and passion to provide high value and innovative solutions to our customers. We are the largest supplier of repair, rebuilding, and field services for the metal forming and steel industry in North America. Our facilities are equipped to provide our customers with exceptional engineering, machining, welding, fabrication and machine assembly and disassembly capabilities.
We are committed to providing team members with a safe and inclusive place to work. We value each individual for who they are, what they bring to the table, and respect each other’s ideas and contributions. Our core values drive our culture and commitment to our team members. We demonstrate this through every interaction with our team members, as we live out our core values. We are looking for team members that demonstrate these values both at work and in our personal lives.
SAFETY | CAN-DO-ATTITUDE | URGENCY | PASSION |INTEGRITY |TEAMWORK | COMMUNITY
This position is a key member for the executive leadership team and will interact within multiple levels within the organization including the Board of Directors. This leader will spearhead the inorganic growth of the organization through merger and acquisitions. This includes developing, fostering and maintaining an acquisition pipeline of companies that fit the organization growth strategy; and lead all due diligence efforts, including making recommendation to business leaders. Additionally, this position will also lead special projects in support of the strategic plan of the organization.
If you want a position to accelerate your career growth, and one where you can make a real impact on our people, our customers, and the business, this is the role for you!
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the Enprotech Corp leadership team the position is responsible for leading all merger and acquisition activities of the company as the key to inorganic growth. This position will report directly to the Enprotech President & CEO and will be involved with other executives in refining our strategic direction.
- Develop and maintain an acquisition pipeline of companies that fit Enprotech’s inorganic growth strategy.
- Stay connected with the investment community to foster additional opportunities and maintain a pulse on M&A markets
- Responsible for evaluation and execution of mergers and acquisitions.
- Clear and direct communication with operating unit leadership regarding M&A opportunities.
- Lead due diligence efforts on acquisition targets, inclusive of winning strong diligence support from operating units.
- Perform financial modeling of potential acquisition opportunities. Lead with a strong sense of financial acumen.
- Work hand in hand with parent company M&A resources.
- Support and contribute to the strategic planning process.
- Act as internal consultant to executive level officers, evaluating topics of interest and making recommendations for action in alignment with the Company’s overall strategy.
- Create presentation material for, and when necessary, present to Enprotech leadership, the Board of Directors and Investment Committees on acquisition targets and other growth initiatives.
- Diverse business background combined with a strong willingness and flexibility to accept challenging new opportunities.
- Must be flexible to take on organic business development initiatives and other important leadership tasks.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- MBA preferred, Bachelor Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- 8-10 years’ experience with leading and closing mergers and acquisitions, and related negotiations.
- Manufacturing and Operations experience in order to effectively analyze opportunities and how they will fit in with and leverage current business operations.
- Strong process and systems knowledge to better analyze M&A opportunities and ensure integration plans are well considered.
- Strong research and analytical methods.
- Excellent presentation preparation skills and the ability to deliver professionally.
- Occasional travel required.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organizational abilities
- A passion for customer service
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Adaptable and flexible in a complex, changing environment
- Exceptional leadership abilities
- Team focused and adaptable
The benefits of joining our team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- a 401(k) plan in with a generous company match
- financial protection through disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance plans
- tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
When you join our team, you do more than simply switch companies to progress your career. You become part of our family, a group of talented women and men who drive business success.