Healthcare IT Inside Sales - #292205
Date: 06/11/2021 18:01 PM
City: Elmwood Park, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
ELLKAY, the “Healthcare Data Plumbers”
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care data interoperability delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the “Healthcare Data Plumbers” that make data migration and interoperability possible.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
This is a full-time position. The Inside Sales Account Manager for Ambulatory EHR/EMR Services will be a member of the Ambulatory Sales team responsible for building relationships, creating opportunities, and driving sales to provide ELLKAY’s suite of services for Ambulatory practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and manages relationships with targeted accounts and their business leaders to drive successful acquisition of accounts and ensure future retention.
- Identifies, cultivates, and procures new business relationships.
- Assumes ownership of the entire sales cycle including demonstrating, price negotiating, and closing of the sale.
- Builds and maintains customer interaction, driving sales, solution selling, and engaging with key influencers and decision makers.
- Analyzes collected data to identify viable sales opportunities.
- Travels as needed to regular and prospective customers to facilitate business contracts.
- Attends trade shows and demonstrates products to booth customers.
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Energetic, highly motivated personality type with a ‘team-player’ orientation.
- High comfort level with phone, virtual, and on-site selling techniques.
- Demonstrated success in managing and delegating in a team-based environment.
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships and executing across all functions and levels of an organization.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient with extraordinary attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to exercise functional decision-making capabilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent ability to communicate with people at all levels of an organization, both verbally and in writing.
- Skilled in ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands.
- Experience in a sales role in the healthcare industry, including healthcare IT, or pharmaceutical sales preferred.
This position is a full-time position for ELLKAY. Remote work may be available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.