SAP Ariba Senior Manager - #292209
Date: 06/11/2021 18:30 PM
City: Springdale, Arkansas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
A career in our SAP Supply Chain and Operations practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions. As part of our supply chain and operations team, you'll work with our clients to transform their supply chain and operations by leveraging SAP applications to optimise their flow of goods, information, and money quickly and securely.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and/or a proven record of success managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs including:
- Demonstrating intimate-level experience in implementing SAP ECC Ariba, and/or S4 Hana;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success leading a team on supply chain focused procurement, material and inventory management;
- Demonstrating an intimate ability of configuring and implementing SAP ECC, S4 Hana and Ariba Cloud applications such as Buying and Invoicing, Strategic Sourcing, Commerce automation and supply chain collaboration;
- Demonstrating intimate abilities and a proven record of success as a team leader of digital transformation around source to pay using cloud technology;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success as a team leader driving work to establish business requirements are met;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success as a project leader including monitoring project issues and escalations;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success with Microsoft office, Tableau, Alteryx and UIPath;
- Demonstrating a proven record of success leading SAP Ariba implementations from planning to configuration through go-live;
- Demonstrating extensive abilities and a proven record of success as a leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; and,
- Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.