Bartender (The Lodge) - #292246
Date: 06/11/2021 19:02 PM
City: Stowe, Vermont
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Spruce Peak we have something special. As the premier Vermont mountain community, we live and work surrounded by the natural beauty of the Green Mountains. Our slopeside hotel is gorgeous for year-round adventures, escapes, destination weddings, and more. Our staff prides itself in our teamwork, our high standards, and our diversity. In addition to competitive pay and health benefits, Spruce Peak employees enjoy a host of great benefits, both locally and world-wide, including ski-passes, fitness memberships, and free or discounted stays at Hyatt hotels worldwide. Come join our family, we think you're special too!
Bartenders are responsible for providing libations and offering customized recommendations. The right person should be familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar. This position offers opportunity for casual conversation, creativity and allows for building on ones style and previous bartending experiences. Preferred candidates will have understanding of state and local serving guidelines.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Previous bartending experience preferred
- Flexible schedule to include evenings, both weekend days and holidays.