Senior Accountant - #292275
Date: 06/11/2021 19:30 PM
City: Rogers, Arkansas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
This Senior Accountant is a key member of the accounting group and will use their experience to provide leadership and guidance to the other accountants within the department. The Senior Accountant works under general direction to perform more complex accounting activities and ensures the accurate reporting of financial information for internal and external users.
- Review and prepare monthly journal entries and complete the month-end close process.
- Prepare and review account reconciliations to supporting documentation (investigating and resolving any questionable items).
- Prepare monthly written variance analysis.
- Analyze balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly basis to ensure they are recorded appropriately.
- Prepare various schedules for SEC reporting team, external quarterly reviews, external annual audit, and internal auditors.
- Research and resolve various accounting issues.
- Assist other groups within the company and management with projects, tasks, and other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to the Company's policies and internal controls while promoting and exhibiting intellectual honesty.