Assistant Superintendent / Superintendent - Utility, Heavy Civil - #292332
APi Group Corporation
Date: 06/11/2021 20:31 PM
City: Hackensack, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Assistant Superintendent / Superintendent - Utility, Heavy Civil
Company: J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc.
Location: Hackensack, NJ
Are you a Project Engineer that is ready for the next level?
Are you an Assistant Superintendent that seeks greater responsibilities?
Are you looking to support local projects in the NJ and NY state areas?
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. a local industry leader, is seeking talented candidates that are ready for their next level opportunity, supporting infrastructure, utility, heavy civil projects.
- Highly professional and organized individual who can work in a fast-paced construction business environment
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in construction methods and practices
- Five to Seven years of relevant experience in the construction industry managing projects and supervising trades
- Leaderships skills to accomplish project goals and support company initiatives
- Properly execute all field activities, including direction and coordination of direct labor, subcontractors and materials, on construction projects assigned
- Enforce all safety policies and requirements with all vendors and subcontractors
- Planning, scheduling, and supervision of craft employee activities and subcontractors
- Efficient and effective use of assigned resources
- Assess labor and equipment resource needs and match to load accordingly
- Communicate project issues, employee issues and client issues to the appropriate levels
- Seek additional project work from clients
- Ongoing and day-to-day maintenance of good relations with clients and public officials
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Medical, Dental Vision and Life Insurance plans, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays, 401(k) with company match, Profit Sharing and Bonus Plans, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Training and Development, Competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.