Warehouseman I - #292333
T.D. Williamson Inc.
Date: 06/11/2021 20:31 PM
City: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Manage local inventory and work with planning and production teams to ensure accurate and timely kitting of builds in a highly dynamic environment.
Please note: This is a 2nd Shift position (4-10 hour shifts)
- Maintains an exceptionally organized, accurate, and secure inventory based on 5S principles,
- Processes material transactions with a high degree of accuracy,
- Stocks highly sensitive components in a manner than eliminates risk of damaged parts,
- Maintains an accurate inventory with minimal variances,
- Performs monthly physical inventory counts and reports information to appropriate department,
- Ensures all material and components are stored in the correct location,
- Quickly transports various WIP projects and components to required work centers,
- Pulls subout jobs and counts parts to ensure all are accounted for,
- Performs stock checks for Planning team and Buyers to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Properly maintains all WIP / warehouse areas,
- Transports completed Manufacturing jobs to Warehouse,
- May act as a backup in shipping department,
- Performs daily warehouse functions including order picking, receiving, stocking, and packing of parts for shipment;
- Receives pick lists, efficiently and accurately kits, and releases completed kits to production floor, within an ESD environment,
- Communicates frequently with Production Planning and Scheduling in order to respond to rapidly changing field demand.
- High school diploma or equivalent,
- 1-2 years of material handler and invent